JSE utilizes an online manuscript submission and review platform hosted via Scholastica. To submit your manuscript for publication consideration, you must submit via the online system by clicking the link above.
Please review your manuscript to ensure the following guidelines have been met prior to submission:
- There is NO identifying information on the manuscript document (including the title page). You will submit your name, affiliation and email address as a function of registering in the Scholastica system, so identifying information should NOT appear on the manuscript you upload for review.
- Manuscript should be organized and formatted according to APA style.
- Manuscript should be written in clear English and targeted at a general academic audience.
- Maximum length of submission is 30 pages (A4 or Letter size with one inch margins), double spaced, including abstract, appendices, references, figures, and tables (with some length exceptions for supporting documents).
- Submission to JSE indicates that the manuscript (or a similar version of it) has not been previously published, accepted for publication, and/or is not currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Once you submit your manuscript, it will be reviewed by the Editor of JSE to ensure appropriate alignment with the JSE mission. Approved manuscripts will be assigned to a team of peer reviewers. You will be emailed notifications about the progress of the review as your manuscript flows through the peer review process. Expect a publication decision approximately 8 weeks after submission.
If you have any questions throughout the review process, please contact the Editor of JSE.