Submit manuscript for June 2020 issue of Journal of Scholarly Engagement
Prospective authors are invited to submit manuscripts for possible publication in the Journal of Scholarly Engagement (JSE). JSE publishes original material highlighting faculty scholarly engagement in which faculty have applied their disciplinary knowledge in applied and integrative activities. As is the nature of refereed journals, acceptance and publication of original manuscripts is a competitive process. For more information on writing a community engagement portfolio, see the submission page below.
JSE is accepting the following manuscript types for this issue:
· Community engagement portfolios of faculty engagement (see submission page for a guide for writing a portfolio)
· Reflective practice on applied and integrative scholarly activities (see submission page for a guide for writing a reflective practice)
· Professional profiles (see submission page for a guide for writing a profile)
· Empirical research on applied and integrative scholarly activities
· Theoretical papers on applied and integrative scholarly activities
To submit your manuscript for publication consideration, view the submission guidelines at the following link: https://scholarlyengagement.com/home/submit Deadline for submission: March 18, 2020.